Monday, July 31, 2006

Interview preparation...

... This week I will be mostly doing interview preparation.

The big day is Thursday when I will be getting all dressed up in my brand spanking new suit (which is LOVELY in case I hadn't mentioned) and heading up to the City to knock on the door of Midsized One-Stop Shop LLP. This evening the preparation hasn't been going as well as it could have done and tomorrow and Wednesday I will have to pull my socks up.

Hopefully this one will be less embarrassing than my first one, at least now I know the answers to all the evil questions he asked me last time. But I'm sure this one will ask me different ones.

On that note I am off to look up what Quantum Information and Coding actually contained because I took the course three years ago and I really couldn't explain it last time, marking the beginning of my downfall!

No comments: