Friday, July 07, 2006

My first entry

Welcome to my blog.

I'm going to really do it this time. Write a little bit most days and update the world on my goings-on. I can't imagine many people will be that interested but you never know who might come across it.

It all started when I was looking for a blog for a law student, as that is what I am going to be in a few months time (hopefully). I had some issues, it wasn't quite as easy to find, so I decided to create one to aid future generations of aspiring lawyers in their quest for justice... or money, whichever your motive.

Of course you will have to put up with anecdotes and happenings from my personal life, and occasionally perhaps eccentric musings, but you asked for it! And if I don't get to go to law school, then all the more so you will have to put up with it!

This first entry is really only here to get the whole thing going, as I shouldn't really be doing this in the office but nevermind... nobody else is here . I think I will return a bit later with a proper introduction.

Toodles!

Sx

PS After putting up this post I found a whole bunch of other law student blogs, including a fellow Legally Blonde! Doh!

1 comment:

Gavin Whenman said...

Hi,

Congrats on joining the blog-o-sphere (or whatever it is). I run a blog over at http://uklawstudent.blogspot.com/ and wondered if you fancied writing for it too (it's difficult to come up with stuff every day... and my aim when I made it was to have many collaborators)? If you are interested, email me at Oberon2001@gmail.com

Otherwise, happy blogging!