Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Signing my life away...

... to Mr Bank Manager.

I hereby promise to pay you £15000 in return for you giving me £10000 to pay my fees. I will now pursue at great lenght a Training Contract with a nice firm that will pay my fees and probably as a result have to give you all the money back due to the fact that the loan agreement actually specifically states that the purpose is to pay course fees.

I will also pursue at great length a nice job for one day a week to pay me enough to be able to pay rent and eat. (Strippers R Us are still hiring) It's pretty scary to take that much money out - especially when it isn't even enough to cover basic living expenses, so this better all be worth it and hopefully in five year's time I will laugh all the way to Karen Millen with my £60k paypacket. :-)

Hard work pays dividends I hope!

3 comments:

Gavin Whenman said...

"The loan agreement actually specifically states that the purpose is to pay course fees"

Bear in mind here that I got my lowest first year mark in Contract Law, but I thought terms like this were not enforceable (or at least not fundamental to the contract)?

Susie Law School said...

Thanks, I hope so. Although the odds of me getting the money any other way are still slim to none :)

Kurt Hunt said...

You've been added to The Law Student Blogger Directory.