Friday, July 28, 2006

They think it's all over... it is now!

The Bank Saga that is.

The loan has been approved! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

There are no words for my levels of excitement and relief, and also for the levels of stress I have been experiencing in the past few weeks. Good practice for the future I suppose.

So there you go. On Monday 25th September I will be enrolling as an actual real law student. I can buy stationery and I'll get law books and stuff. I realise that to some this is not such an exciting prospect but personally I can't wait. I can finally start looking at the preassigned reading of which there is plenty, and start buying folders and consider my student wardrobe.

Also, on an equally exciting note, I can start planning with the ladies for our small tour of America. And all the shopping I will need to do for my Law School wardrobe.

I cannot begin to explain the relief I am feeling. I still have another couple of Training Contract applications to go before the deadline on Monday and there is still the small matter of an interview to prepare for so I can't chill out just yet.

But tomorrow I will be celebrating!!!