Friday, July 28, 2006

In the name of research...

... and those weird TC interview questions like "if you were a biscuit, which one would you be?" I carried out some carefully selected tests. The results have informed me the following*:

  • I am not scary.
  • My inner European is Dutch
  • As an alcoholic drink I am Rum - the life of the party and a total flirt
  • I am not a sociopath (but apparently I can spot one pretty easily)
  • I would make a great lawyer (ok I cheated a bit on this one)
  • I am aDalmatian puppy kind, bright and energetic, firemen like to pat my head. This will probably come in handy if i get asked the breed of dog question! Maybe best to leave the bit out about the firemen though... although YUM!
  • I'm hot Super Spicy apparently...
  • I belong in London

  • I'm sure you're bored now, but at least I have imparted some wisdom about me that you (and in fact I) maybe didn't know!


    *Disclaimer: Not all of these tests are strictly relevant to training contract interviews and should not be taken to be in any way indicative of the kinds of questions you may be asked. I doubt they will ask how scary you are.

    1 comment:

    First Year said...

    Hey just wanted to drop you a comment. Love the blog, I didn't know any law student/law bloggers over the pond and now I do ;)

    I'm adding you as a link if you don't mind :)

    First Year-