Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rejections rejections...

So the firm in my post yesterday have filled all their interview posts and helpfully made some spiteful comment about me not checking my junk mail. So that one's out.

Also, Week of Interviews Part I have just called and said they won't be offering me a TC because apparently I "didn't show enough motivation to be a solicitor and particularly in their firm". I agree that I wasn't so keen on them so that's fine, but not showing enough motivation to be a solicitor??? OH DEAR! I've used the same reasons for all the firms I've applied to so if they feel that way chances are other firms will do too. Particularly the ones who asked me about what I think solicitors do all day.

Still haven't heard from Week of Interviews Part II so I'm guessing that one's a rejection too. So really I only have two chances left to be offered a TC or a second round interview.

Looks like I'll be looking again next year - Strippers R Us here I come!!!

3 comments:

Gavin Whenman said...

Can I watch?

Susie Law School said...

I didn't get it at all. I have been very careful about checking my junk mail for exactly this reason.

GW - If you pay me, yes please, I need all the money I can get!!! LOL

Seriously though - finances will be ridiculously tight without a TC :-(

Rachel said...

I completed the GDL and the LPC and have still to achieve the elusive TC. I am still believing this will happen and working whilst I apply. For a regulatory body rather than a strip club (but the thought has crossed my mind on more than one occasion...)