Thursday, August 31, 2006

My week of interviews - Part II

Today was part two, although it doesn't really count as a proper interview. There was a presentation given by the firm, then a verbal reasoning test (that old chestnut again, I still don't feel like I could do it at ALL!) and finally a tour of the offices. The fun part is that they will let us know tomorrow if we made the second round. I would like to as I think I could do really well in the second round - it's a case study and interview - and it's a nice firm who I would like to work for.

Tomorrow is part III - it's at big-ass corporate firm that I've been to once already (not for an interview, just an open day type thing) and I've heard that their interviews are MEGA EVIL!!! Someone got asked to debate the advantages between debt finance and equity finance, I only just about know what the difference is!