Sunday, September 24, 2006

Panic over everyone!!!

You can refrain from suicide attempts and turn away from the bottle - I am back in London town and back in action to update you on my latest antics, namely my AWESOME holiday. I have a lot to write about so be patient, it will not all appear in a single post, this is just the start to calm your nerves in case you were worried about me being stabbed in the subway or suchlike.

Currently my body thinks it is 5.30am. I have been awake since 9am yesterday (2pm GMT) and only managed half an hour's sleep on the plane (flew back overnight). So I've so far been awake for almost 21 hours and bedtime isn't for another 12. Thus, I would like to apologise in advance if my posts are ridiculous, but they may entertain you nonetheless. At this point it suffices to say that the holiday was fantastic.

The really crap news out of the way first of all - I have NO TRAINING CONTRACT!!! I have no prospects of securing a Training Contract. Until 2009. So there. This week I will be job hunting, and Strippers-R-Us will be in line for an audition in worst-case-scenario (Mum, I know you're reading this, I wouldn't really do it DON'T WORRY!). I also missed the deadline for signing up for optional courses in Law School so have sent them a kindly email and will be ringing up tomorrow. Also I have lots of reading to get on with. Law school starts on Friday - so this week will be a busy one!

Now I'm going to the supermarket to get food, then I will be back later to detail my holiday. So much fun!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

There are always Training Contracts advertised in the legal media, so you are still in a good position to secure A training contract before 2009, only perhaps not at the biggest firms, or those which recruit 2 years in advance.

I'm sure you'll find the one for you. And I'm hoping I'll find mine!

Good luck at Law School.