Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Law School Update

Today I received some information from my Law School. Nothing hugely exciting but exciting enough that I went, for an interval, into my "I'm going to Law School!!!! Woo!!!" excitable giddiness.

I now know when all my exams are going to be and when I have to hand in all my coursework. (My first "exam" is a multiple choice test on the legal system, two weeks into the course, yikes, best get on with that reading...) I also kind of vaguely know when holidays are taking place, I know that there will either be one or three weeks off at Christmas and I know there will be a two week break around Easter with a three-week revision period in May. Furthermore, all my exams are two days apart. Bastards....

All this information is very simple. However my poor brain having been deprived of intellectual challenges in the last couple of years has somwhat struggled to comprehend it all and it's bloody confusing. I know it isn't, I just have to train my brain a bit, but it is making me consider that perhaps in my old age I have become - if possible - more blonde!

1 comment:

First Year said...

Ugh....reading :)