Friday, May 18, 2007

Tort is evil

This is a fact.

Next week's exams are Constitutional and Administrative Law on Monday (three essays, hopefully should be ok, as long as questions I like come up), Contract on Wednesday (ditto) and Tort on Friday.

Tort I am not looking forward to. If the first two go badly, I will be even less keen on it. An Occupiers' Liability question I can manage, Defamation I can hopefully manage, same for Nuisance. Not going to manage extraordinarily well, but manage all the same. But, if one of said topics is an essay I have to resort to my back-up - Clinical Negligence or Employers' Liability.

Me and negligence just don't mix. There is a mutual love-hate relationship going on, and it's not likely to improve if I have to answer a question on it in the exam.

Bah.

I'm currently doing ok with my revision though, you will be happy to hear, and I am firm believer in the "it will get done" philosophy. There is no problem in understanding the law, or knowing the law, it's just those pesky unseen problem questions that get me down! How dare they... ;-)

5 comments:

Josephine Bloggs said...

an owd to ruvijun

ruvijun iz grat
ruvijun iz fabb
it issent reely bawring
and nott at orl drabb
worst of them orl
haz gottabee tort
it iz much maw difikult
van i fort


That distinction's mine...

Lise Johnston said...

Must be Uk thing, like how "outlining" is an American thing. What do you mean by "revision"?

Susie Law School said...

It's the equivalent of outlining, synomymous to 'studying for exams'.

Josephine Bloggs said...

revision |riˈvi zh ən| noun

For the majority, it is exactly that: re-vision of things we've visioned before. And for some of us, it is vision of new and unchartered territory.

See also: breach of Articles 2, 3, 5 and 7 of the ECHR.


I think I prefer "outlining". It seems somehow more accurate in the description of my current state of knowledge. That is to say: sketchy ;)

Accidental Lawstudent said...

Except that if you're reading it for the first time, as I am doing, I think it should really be called "vision".