Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sense of impending doom

So far twice I have sat down at my desk at an exam and felt good because I know all the cases and understand the law and felt like as long as my questions come up, all will be well.

Only to have been proven wrong. Twice.

Tort is tomorrow.

As some of my more regular readers will probably recall, Tort is not good.

It is made slightly worse by the fact that I know all the cases and the structures, which gives me a distinct sense of... yes, you guessed it... impending doom. And general uneasiness. Because so far both exams that were supposed to go well have not. It will be no mean feat if I manage to actually write three complete answers at some point during the exam period!

Good luck to my fellow law-factory produce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tort was my worst grade. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly.

Anonymous said...

Take heart, Susie,Tort is one of law's lovely suprises! Take lots and LOTS of pens, because you'll have so much to say ( bieng a hard and conscientious worker) you'll run out of ink!!