Monday, February 05, 2007

Legal Practice Course

My letter came on Friday, acceptance onto the LPC. Not news in itself since my law school automatically accepts all GDL students onto their LPC. So that was nice.

I have to specify which electives I want to do next year - unfortunately my law firm want me to do Property which I am not keen on. However there is no compulsory seat in property so I'm not sure I get that really... but in any case I have no choice in the matter and have to do it. But all I can do is make the best of it and hope it will be interesting.


In addition I'm going to do M&A and equity finance, so those two at least I am very keen to do. Yay!

5 comments:

Gavin Whenman said...

Did you not get the new and funky text messages they're now sending out to be "down with the kids"?

Bummer about property - I wasn't too keen on Land law in my second year (though strangely I got my best exam marks in it :-S)

Anonymous said...

Got to love the guranteed acceptance letter! - Did you get the silly melodramatic txt as well? - Honestly! Anyone we think that one had actually EARNED a place on that course.

C.

Anonymous said...

M&A?
Shows the difference between full time and part time...

Susie Law School said...

I didn't get the text message, feel quite left out actually, other people got them :(

Pink Cupcakes said...

Hey there congrats on exceptance! I hope you don't mind I have added you to my blog list I love your blog :)