Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chip Matthews

There is an episode in Friends where Monica goes out with Chip Matthews, the hot guy from High School who everyone fancied, but she never had a chance when she was at school.

This is happening to me. It's amazing how real life imitates television.

At University there was a very hot guy, let us call him Bob*. He had a friend, called Chip* who was also very fit. They never spoke to us. Ever. They were the cool guys.

So now, the amazingness that is Facebook, has led to Chip getting in touch with me. It is all very odd, and me and Miss B have had many a conversation about the hystericalness of it. Particularly as he contacted her ALSO. So there are many a conspiracy theory going around our house at the moment about what exactly he is after. Arguably that is pretty clear, although I don't know him well enough to judge.

He has now asked me to meet him for a drink. I can hear you all going "No, don't do it, he's only after one thing".

Well I'm gonna. He's hot. Major league hot. So I will go out with Chip Matthews, because I can. If he's only after one thing, so be it. At least I can say I went out with Chip Matthews...

*names have been changed to protect identities

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope he doesn't still work at the cinema! :-)

Good luck girl!

Legal Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BabyBarista said...

Like the blog. I've added a link on my own which is a fictional diary of a pupil barrister in England. Cross links much appreciated though no worries if not. Best wishes, BabyBarista

Law Student said...

I've been reading your blog recently. I've linked to you in My latest blog entry, I hope that's ok (saying that I appear to be on your blog list on the right anyway).

Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

So how did it go?

I attempted to invite you to drinks (you know the kind) but I don't think you got the email :-)