Sunday, January 28, 2007

To the weird creep from last night

Why did you think that the most effective way to get my attention would be to sit and stare at me constantly, and extremely intensely, for long periods of time. What were to achieve by watching my every move like a lovesick puppy, yet not actually coming over to talk to me? Did the fact that I was trying to avoid looking in your direction not suggest to you that you were being creepy and I was not interested?

All you managed to do was make me feel extremely uncomfortable. Congratulations, you have finally cracked the ultimate way to pull women.

Yuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I was shy...

Unknown said...

go fart in front of him, that should do it

Legal Lane said...

S,

It could have been worse. Imagine, if you will, an elevator ride with the same type of man ... an elevator ride 9 floors up, and you stop on each floor.

With luck, you at least had a drink in your hand.

:) LL