Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chip Matthews - the update

So, dear readers, I'm sure you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting to hear how it worked out - well I must say, it wen't quite well!

He is very yummy and we actually got on pretty well, no arrogance of any of that which I was expecting.

So, disappointingly I have no amusing anecdotes to tell you about how he is a complete idiot and how I walked out after half an hour in shock that I had ever agreed to go out with him. Nope, none of that.

Might even be seeing him again... yummy...

The downside is that I did no work on Thursday (on account of staying in all day so I could get ready at the last possible minute before my seminars) and did no work yesterday morning (on account of feeling rather queasy all morning thanks to the mussels we had the night before) and hardly any work yesterday evening after lectures (on account of feeling very tired).

Men interfering with law school... not good...

2 comments:

Life is Elsewhere said...

I did think your eye makeup was looking *particularly* sexy in our tuts on Thursday :)

Men interfering with law school... Better than wankers, I say! :D

buffalodawg said...

relationships can make law school difficult. But then again, if they are good, relationships are a whole lot more important than law school. I met the girl of my dreams the day I moved to my law school town and got engaged 6 months later. I managed to do well. Sure, I might've been in the top 5% if I hadn't met her and spent my semester in the library, but who cares.