Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Coursework is done!

First piece of coursework handed in yesterday. Yay! Managed to get it down to 1489 words as well! Not sure if it's any good but at least it's over and done with.

Yesterday in particular the library was full of people doing the reading and trying to get the work done, I'm quite glad I did the reading before we got the question, less stress that way.

Now the next obstacle is the 4000 word essay due for April. 4000 words is nothing, my Master's thesis was 16000, but it feels like somewhat more of a difficulty. Probably because there is enough reading and work to be getting on with even without it, and I would love to just catch up on all my normal subjects.

Watch this space, there are bound to be dramas, but after today I feel quite good about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my coursework was rubbish

- Tort coursework: 55%
- Dissertation: 50%
- even Statute Analysis (which I did as a job at the time) 60-something %

:-(

Pink Cupcakes said...

Congrats on getting it down to 1489!

The 'Twenty-Something' said...

Please bottle your optimism for me!

Have you thought about contributing to UK Law Community yet? It's just I'm now thinking about having a blawgers section...

So tell all your legal blawggin contacts to send a message to:

natashamh85@hotmail.com


Miss H