Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Unintentional Hiatus

Hello children,

I have been very sparse in my posting recently, and I apologise. This has by no means been for any other reason that I haven't managed to think of anything of value to write about.

Unfortunately the case is still the same, and I feel bad about letting you down. I'm still enjoying Law School, as I'm sure you would expect. Although Iam still pretty convinced I will fail interviewing because I just cannot think of the right questions to ask quickly enough.

I started Tax Law over the weekend which was very enjoyable, and I'm quite looking forward to accounts which I will be starting in a couple of weeks. It will all be fine apart from interviewing. Hmpf.

I promise I will try my hardest to think of something fun and law school-related to post about soon. Honest.

7 comments:

Reggae Barrister said...

I guess no time to watch Legally Blonde: The Musical on MTV? Not sure when I think it is this Saturday. Do you feel as if this is preparing you effectively to go out and practise on your own?

Susie Law School said...

Alas, I don't have MTV but I have seen the live version and it was excellent :-D

But Legally Blonde is all a girl needs for a successful career in Law!

Paranoid Pupil said...

Hmmm, fun and law school related - they don't really go together, do they>! I found bar school gut-scorchingly tedious and all those courses in interviewing and conference skills laughably pointless. I just hate role play! I like your blog. It is very.....pink!

Susie Law School said...

Ooo a new reader!!!

I must say I'm not so keen on the roleplay part either but the rest is pretty fun!

Saying that I will probably hate it when I get to practice...

Anonymous said...

"But Legally Blonde is all a girl needs for a successful career in Law!"

Oh, jeez. you have serioulsy got to be joking...?

Susie Law School said...

Oh, jeez, you have seriously got to get a sense of humour!

Obviously I am joking, the fact you have to ask makes me worry, however!

Legal Bachelor said...

Don't tell me my favorite hot british law chick is going away... I need you in my life.