Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A bit of fun waste of time...

thanks to fellow legally blonde...

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night. Lady I live with.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Getting ready to go to school.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Probably facebook...

4. What happened to you in 2006? I went to Law School. Got a Training Contract. Started my blawg. And many other things you need not concern yourselves with.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Oh I don't like her either" to my housemate about the annoying lady in Spooks.

6. How many beverages did you have today? Bottle of water. Two cups of tea. Coke and glass of milk (not together).

7. What color is your hairbrush? Brown.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Cup of tea this evening in the bar I went to. Yes tea in a bar. Get over it. It's very cosmopolitan.

9. Where were you last night? Dancing, then home.

10. What color is your front door? Brown?

11. Where do you keep your change? In my purse. Where else?

12. What’s the weather like today? Pretty crispy sunny autumn day! Although now it is dark, alas.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Just one? Phish Food. No Raspberry. No chocolate mint, no... yeah you get the picture....

14. What excites you? Many things. Exactly how lame would it be to say Law?

15. Do you want to cut your hair? No, I prefer someone else to do it... but I don't want it any shorter than it is.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Sadly, yes.

17. Do you talk a lot? Of course.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Yes, but not anymore because they cancelled it... still haven't seen Season 4 though!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I know a Stephen. So technically I guess not.

20. Do you make up your own words? Probably. I tend to combine words a lot...

21. Are you a jealous person? Of men? No. Of people with Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes? Yes.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Abigail.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Katy.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My Law School friend I went out with this evening.

25. What does the last text message you received say? "I don't really want to tell you that!!!

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? Not without copious amounts of styling.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Probably to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I realise this is making it sound like I drink a lot of tea, I don't actually, it's just been a tea day today.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Um... nobody I'm friends with...

30. What was the last thing you ate? Garlic Bread.

31. Will you get married in the future? I hope so but it's not a mandatory experience.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I haven't seen many films recently. Particularly good ones. Probably Dirty Dancing the other weekend.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like lots of people, my friends, family... ok ok I realise I am being facetious and this means romantically... not really, there are some things in the pipeline but I'm too busy to care!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? The dishwasher does the dishes.

35. Are you currently depressed? No. But asking "currently" sounds like it's a common everyday exper

36. Did you cry today? no.

37. Why did you answer and post this? I was bored waiting for CSI: New York to start.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Na.

2 comments:

LawSchoolBlogger said...

I feel so close to you after reading this.

Anonymous said...

what does leagally blonde man?????!!!!?????