Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Something wicked this way comes

And I don't mean wicked as in evil. I mean wicked as in excellent.

Dear readers, you may be in shock if my blawg is a new feature of your daily life. But my more established readers will not be surprised.

EXAMS ARE COMING!!!

I like exams. I like revision, suffice to be said. I have been spending some time this week going over what needs to be done in terms of revision, and putting together a revision timetable. And I must say I'm very excited!

The pre-Christmas mock examinations went very well (78% upwards well, in fact some papers very much upwards!) and this has erased some of the horror from last year's exam hell of my first two papers.


In other news - someone suggested a money-making idea in the form of publishing my blawg as advice to budding lawyers. I always have fancied being a published author but I can't see who would want to a) publish something I wrote and pay me money or b) buy it!

But secretly I've already been designing the cover of course...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE strange!! Im studying for the GDL part-time whilst still working full time - exams are coming up in May and it is incredibly scary - Why would anyone like exams? Especially law exams!?!

Susie Law School said...

I know I know... it is indeed odd. I think the point is that I like knowing stuff, and revision makes me feel like I know a lot of stuff. When I get to the end of course, not when I start and know nothing. Exams are really just a way of showing what I know, so I quite like it. I don't tend to suffer from exam nerves either, which I reckon helps...

Good luck with the GDL! Much kudos to you doing it part time! :-)

Cate Munro said...

Dear Legally Blonde in London
Am loving said blawg and accompanying commentary - all of which I find hugely helpful and entertaining to boot!
Being in the embryonic stages of ones LLB - it's v. reassuring to read about fellow "Lawsters" and their journey through the corridors of Legal study!
You blawg is indeed a new feature of my daily life - but a very welcome one! I wish you continued success (and have added you to my blawg if that's o.k) ;-)

LS