Saturday, March 17, 2007

Exams? What exams?

Believe it or not, readers, my first year of Law School is starting to near an end. I know it feels like only yesterday when I first walked in through the doors of Law School to take the first steps in my future career.

I now have two weeks of proper Law School left and then revision leave. The last week I have spent writing an essay, which to some degree took over my life for a few days (apart from a LOT of procrastination... ahem...) so today I have put it to one side, to enable me to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow. Instead I am going to organise myself for revision.

I love revision. I can hear many a groan coming from several of you, but I do love it. Knowing stuff is cool! So I have bought coloured tags for my statute books, another lot of coloured pens for my revision notes (yes, all my subjects are colour-coded) and I'm on the lookout for the perfect notebook to put my revision notes in.

Now I am about to start working out the topics I need to revise, the reading and consolidation I need to do, and putting together a revision timetable and I'm so excited I thought I should share it with you all...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would your exams be open book by any chance?

Susie Law School said...

No, thankfully. But even if they were I would probably still learn everything anyway as I don't like open book exams!

I am strange, I know. :)

Anonymous said...

if you are the college of law then get used to open book exams on the LPC!!

Susie Law School said...

I am not at the College of Law - open book exams are part of the reason I will not be going there for my LPC either! :)

buffalodawg said...

I too dislike open book exams when a curve is involved. Unfortunately, the majority of exams at my law school and most other US law schools (I think) are open book. At least we don't have 8 hour take home exams like they do at Harvard. That would be awful.