Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I love The Lawyer...

... and The Lawyer loves me! Yay!

As accurately pointed out by the anonymous "C"in their comment to my previous post, I was featured in The Lawyer AGAIN this week! TWICE!!!

I got home last night to my copy to check whether there was a one-liner correcting my URL and there was another quote from my blawg and some very kind words indeed from WebWeek. And THEN I was further mentioned by the honourable Tulkinghorn whom, I believe, actually quite likes my little blawg! And me it seems... yay!

It's all just too exciting for words, my blawg is my claim to fame.

*jumps up and down*

*stops jumping and goes off in search of topic for next witty post so as to not let the nice people at the Lawyer down*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. You'll be thinking about what your public expect from you next :-)