Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where are all the hot lawyers...?

There are no hot men in Law School. Although my focus is of course heavily on my studies, some eye candy would be nice.

Unfortunately there isn't any. This has led me to the concern that if law students are hot, perhaps lawyers aren't either? From personal experience I'm inclined to believe this is in fact the case and my destiny lies in investment bankers. They tend to be hot. And stockbrokers. Lawyers not so much. Perhaps that is just an American thing. Or a TV thing.

5 comments:

Life is Elsewhere said...

Dude. What d'you mean where are all the hot lawyers...?? Whatever was wrong with John Clifford? Or Glenn Robinson? Or Jonathan Clore?

Hmm?

[Incidentally, I think that's terrific you got 90%. There's nothing wrong with being a geek. Be proud :)]

Anonymous said...

what about ben hughes?

Meg said...

Ooh, I don't know. There's some remarkable Barrister eye candy in and out of Gotham Library. :g:

/de-lurks.

Anonymous said...

I think I should study law in london ;)

Legal Bachelor said...

Come to America, we're hot here. And we really love women with British accents.