Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This came through the other blog I supposedly contribute to, although I have been mucho slack recently. But I shall give it a go... this is pretty tough though as many people who read this know things about me already, so apologies if this is nothing new!

1. I'm allergic to dogs. So I couldn't really have a Bruiser just yet. It would require significant injection type things, but one day!

2. I used to bite my nails but I no longer do and I am very very proud of it! They're growing now and are pretty and stuff! Yay!

3. I have never taken any illegal drugs nor been tempted. An achievement as such at my University among some people I know...

4. I have a doorstop called Jason. He is small, round, white and fluffy and he is highly cute and amusing.

5. I'm extremely judgmental and sarcastic. Not everyone knows that I should not be taken seriously most of the time. On the other side I'm also very tolerant and un-prejudiced so go figure. I'm odd.

Now you go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont you take drugs?

Gavin Whenman said...

I like that you've named your doorstop :-D

Anonymous said...

You can now get allergen-free cats, so the same for dogs can't be far off.