Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back to school

So I'm back.

Home was lovely thank you very much, but a lot of time was spent eating, watching tv and generally vegging out. This may be an enjoyable activity but it certainly is not the most effective way to get any studying done, and thus is entirely unrelated to my mission to get a distinction.

Going back to school was an amusing experience. Clearly a somewhat significant number of students (read: the ones who don't bother to go to class normally) have decided as a New Year's Resolution to improve the attendance. Thus Monday morning was the first time since the first week that the lecture hall was actually busy! Also people usually quiet in tutorials have started to pipe out answers. Presumably because they have been really doing the work over the holidays.

It's a rather interesting phenomenon and I expect it to last about two weeks, max. I can next be witnessed around exam time when everyone freaks out.

Good thing I'm such a geek... ;)

2 comments:

prettylawchick said...

Thanks for the advice..I appreciate it!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Lawschool hasn't changed since I graduated. It"s a marathon event< pace yourself>