Monday, June 04, 2007

So Land Law

Is mostly good.

That is all there is to be said about it.

I think I got a few things a bit wrong (mainly severance of co-ownership, I should have been more definite but I only found the 'trick' by reading the statute in great detail) but I actually finished a paper and got all the points down on paper that I wanted to.

And based on what I've heard there were several people very disappointed with the choice of questions.

So all is well.

Equity on Wednesday, it's my favourite topic on the course, so I hope I can perform to my required standard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trick being with regard to the nailing to the tree?
Or did I miss something crucial? Eeek)
-C

Accidental Lawstudent said...

Yay Susie! :)

Incidentally, mine wasn't a disappointment with the choice of questions, it was more to do with the answers that spewed forth...

Good luck for E & T!

Susie Law School said...

Yes that would be it, dear C - the whole 'affixed to land' issue...