Wednesday, June 06, 2007

If I had my way...

...every day would be equity day.

Well every exam would be an equity exam.

I love equity. It's my favourite topic.

Contract is my second favourite and it was a disaster so if that was anything to go by, I would be unpleasantly surprised today. But it was just lovely. The first time that I've finished and exam knowing that I put in every single case and every single principle that I wanted to, and used all the facts of the question and didn't feel like I was rushing majorly. A little bit but not hugely.

Whether the writing was of sufficient quality is a whole different matter but I'm actually satisfied with that for once.

I did almost nearly strangle a person sitting nearby my desk who was talking the whole time before the exam and started again as soon as it finished, and was talking to a girl they presumably knew but she could not get a word in edgeways. LEARN SOME SOCIAL SKILLS!!

Please.

I must admit though, I am very juvenile because it made me laugh that Aslan wanted to set up a trust for his beaver.

It was all kinds of fun for a couple of minutes.

I need to go now and get myself one of those life-thingies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie,

I don't know whether to sincerely admire you for actually LIKING Equity and Trusts as a subject, or to be sincerely worried about you for actually LIKING equity and trusts as a subject...!