Monday, June 11, 2007

And so it ends...

First year of Law School.

Finished. Complete. Done. Over.

EU Exam today a mere two hours, which felt positively short in comparison to the previous six. It was starting to feel like Groundhog Day. Everyday I would get up, go to the library, and study more. And everytime an exam was complete, there was another one waiting.

Not today.

What an anti-climax. It doesn't feel like it's over. I'm exhausted. Ready to go to sleep for five days.

However, alas, I must now go and make myself look all pretty for the Law School Ball tonight.

I'll get back to you when it actually has hit home that I have finished my exams. Now it just feels like any other day. But then this was how it was always going to be. I think the best thing to do now is to go and party my little socks off and it might feel more like it! ;-)

3 comments:

Fox said...

Sleep first and celebrate later!! congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

How long do you haveto wait for the results?

(and BTW, enjoy the ball)

Peter Davies said...

Law student in "quite likes equity" shocker!

Good luck with the LPC - enjoy the break.