Saturday, October 14, 2006

Law School Week 2

So week two is over, the induction is over and as of Monday fully-fledged lectures and seminars will commence. This means the real work will commence.

Yesterday was "The Test"- the multiple choice fun and games on the English Legal System that must be passed in order to continue on the course. It wasn't hard although there were a couple of questions I was kicking myself about because I should have known the answer but hadn't bothered to revise. Instead I relied on my Law A-level and Masters stuff and read through the notes a few times. I'm a perfectionist, I can't help it! I definitely got at least 40 right out of 50, another 6 I think I pretty much got right, the rest I have no idea. Results at the end of the month so a while yet!

As it turns out, drinking heavily is a part of student life I am getting a bit too old for. I did not feel well this morning. Admittedly starting at 4.30pm is probably where we went wrong in the first place...

That aside, I'm very excited about all the studying. So far we've had two lectures in all seven subjects and the seminars start this week. That's the stuff I'll actually have to do work for. Tomorrow I will start. I'm so excited.

Monday is a pretty heavy day on the timetable, three lectures and two seminars, but I LOVE IT!!! Watch this space for the lowdown!

3 comments:

prettylawchick said...

Just wanted to let you know I linked to you as well. Thnaks!
:)

The 'Twenty-Something' said...

Glad you're up for the challenge Susie!

Miss H

Rachel said...

Glad everything is going well.

Rachel