Monday, February 25, 2008

The Fear

"An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight). "

I am experiencing Business Law related fear.

It is immense.

It is not aided by the fact that I get to a point where I feel like I know things, only to find something else entirely that I have not even considered.

In 25.5 hours it will all be over. Sadly said time is not sufficient for me to actually learn everything I need to know.

Fear.

Immense fear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fear is universal!

Unknown said...

Hopefully the stuff you need to know will come up? If you, the study-o-rama chick finds she still has things she does not know on the day before how must the more moderate studiers be faring?!
break a leg susie law school :)

Anonymous said...

You've changed the blog!! Fear is a natural part of the exam process, its what pushes us to achieve! Any tips for GDL revision?? Any good books which are invaluable when you have so little time but so much to learn?

Susie Law School said...

Dear part-time law student - there are many nutshell type books flying about but in all honesty I would just concentrate on your lecture materials and only look at books if you don't get something. All questions will be based on that stuff so your time is better spent on the materials you were given... besides there is plenty of time, exams aren't for ages for you guys!

Good luck!