Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Whilst in my professional conduct class last week, I had a rather sobering, and terrifying, thought. I believe I have mused along these same lines earlier but it is becoming more and more real. I am actually going to be a lawyer. The professional conduct class in particular helped hammer this point home, as I really cannot imagine that I would have enough integrity to not accidentally reveal my client's secrets to someone or sleep with them by mistake... perhaps I should have gone for a less pressured career with less responsibility. Like a shelf stacker in Tesco's. Maybe they are still hiring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a little bit patronising don't you think?

Susie Law School said...

Is it? How many shelf stackers do you know who were fired because they told a customer what another customer was buying?