Saturday, June 14, 2008

Due to popular demand...

... I am back again.

When I say 'popular' I mean that 100% of comments received since my last log-on asked me to return. There was one. And that one said 'come back'. So there you go.

The sad news is, there is only just over a week of law school left. I am mostly trying to pretend this isn't the case, and get all the joy I can out of it. Of course, soon I will have to face facts and come to terms with never being a student again. Any thoughts on how to cope with that?

Not that I'm not looking forward to going to Big Law Firm and being a lawyer. It's just that, well, I'm not good at many things but I am good at studying. When I no longer have that, I need to find something else to be good at. And there might be nothing...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Susie! How are your exams going?

Asp said...

I don't think ye, me, or anyone else who's just finished the LPC can say that we're no longer students.

We've got the PSC to worry about yet, so there's studying and exams beckoning around the corner. But it is very strange having completely full time education, knowing that the next step is going and earning money.

Until I start my TC though (subject to results, of course), I'm determined to still be a student. Fancy a drink? ;)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in the ether, Susie - Hope you've overcome your blog gremlins!

Anonymous said...

Join a book club ;-)

et

Anonymous said...

omg you need to keep posting! I just discovered your blog so don't let me down :) Good luck on your adventures after law school! I'm sure you'll do fabulously.

Rachel said...

Don't worry, you've got the PSC and associated exam to look forward to yet... x