Monday, September 03, 2007

My last first day

The first day on the LPC is really nothing to get too excited about, but I already knew that from last year. There is a pep-talk about taking responsibility for your own learning and suchlike (some poor girl in the back fainted, it wasn't THAT boring), a tour of the building, and a couple of hours with our personal tutor handing in various forms.

This afternoon I spent two hours going through the timetable, which is quite frankly insane. It isn't the same every week, and there is a whole lot of compulsory independent learning to be done, so I am currently trying to decide on the best way to organise my work... I feel it's more important I try to get on top of what I need to do and when first, before I actually start doing it tomorrow.

On that note, I am returning back to my insane timetable.

3 comments:

Reggae Barrister said...

I know this will be a breeze for you. Your standards will probably be higher than those demanded by the LPC. So when do you take this LPC? 2L or after earning your LL.B?

Susie Law School said...

You take it either after your LLB (undergrad) or after the GDL (graduate diploma in law). The GDL is one year and is the equivalent of an LLB for those who did a non-law undergraduate degree. I did that last year so now I'm taking the LPC.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.