Wednesday, July 30, 2008

End of an Era

This is my last post as Susie Law School. After this, there will be no more. Perhaps a direction to my new as yet unknown blog, but nothing substantive. After all, this blog was about law school and law school is over. *sniff*

I'm sorry to disappoint those who were looking for more, but at least until my training contract starts, I feel I'll be unable to offer any further wisdom to those who come after me.

But you never know. I might start blogging again soon about something else, and if you're lucky I might tell you where.

It's been fun. Thank you, dear readers.

Love, SLS

P.S. In response to those who asked - yes, I did get a Distinction :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

bye bye Susie. I hope you do blog again & tell me where ;) Good luck for the future.

Fox said...

best of luck, it's been fun reading along the way!

do update when you pull the keyboard out again!

Anonymous said...

I miss your blog! Come back.

Reggae Barrister said...

Congrats on your distinction. Your hard work paid off. Sad to see you go, after all, your blog inspired my blog and it has been so therapeutic for my studying thus far.

Good luck on the future endeavours and I would love to read, should you decide to post again.