Monday, March 31, 2008

Results Day I

Accounts and interviewing results today. You will all be jumping for joy to hear that I am indeed competent. Of course I am disappointed not to have obtained 100% in my accounts assessments. Unsurprisingly, I was unwilling to put myself through the ordeal of physically walking up to the wall where the results were pinned up. Instead, I relied on my trusty friend, the computer. And it did not fail me.

The whole thing was somewhat of an anti-climax. Even though in true Susie Law School style I was somewhat nervous, I don't think I ever genuinely thought I had any real chance of failing either assessment. In fact, the absence of nerve-shredding dreams filled with NYCs (Not Yet Competent) and percentage values in the low twenties suggested to me that today would indeed pass without exam-induced hysterics. This was indeed the case.

I'm sure you are all very pleased for me ;-)

5 comments:

Android said...

Well done :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Susie! I'm told that Accounts is pretty difficult to pass first time around, so very well done!!

Anonymous said...

Law minx- NO, accounts is very easy to pass first time around. Most people do pass it at first attempt as it's a very very easy exam.

Anonymous said...

OK Anon, I stand corrected, though I must admit I'm only going on what I've been told by friends undertaking the LPC.

Reggae Barrister said...

Congrats Susie, without a doubt.